1 In 3 people are now classified as narcissists. Yikes!
But what is narcissism exactly? Why is it SO dangerous?
How does it show up in relationship? Are you sleeping with a narcissist?
Do you sometimes have narcissistic qualities yourself?
In this enlightening conversation, narcissist researcher and clinical psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula shares her wealth of information about narcissism and toxic relationships.
- What is narcissism and how specifically to identify it with these red flags including love bombing.
- How to navigate narcissists so they don’t destroy your self-esteem in the bedroom or any other area of life.
- Why narcissists actually make amazing sex partners but terrible life partners.
- How to create boundaries if you are in a relationship with a narcissist.
- What Rubber Band Theory is, and how-to identity if someone has really changed.
- Why infidelity and toxic personality traits go hand in hand, and what to do about it.
This episode will give you a sense of confidence and “emotional armour” to navigate our culture of entitlement, narcissism and meanness.